TJC Doesn’t Talk About Change, We Make Change Happen! Click Here to give
Your support helps TJC to preserve our Democracy and achieve Voter Justice for All by:
- Training more than one hundred 18–35 year old persons annually to be Voting Rights Champions through our GenZ & MVM Voting Rights Leadership Trainings.
- Operating GOTV (Get Out The Vote) and Voter Education Activations in voter suppression states such as our 2023 Stay Woke Florida Rolling Protest and weeklong Kentucky/Ohio GOTV Campaign.
- Mobilizing 18–35 year old GenZ and Millennials as Freedom Riders to motivate communities of color with the John Lewis Good Trouble bus.
- Working with more than 100 national, state and local voting rights groups to promote voter registration, GOTV and voter protection.
- Assisting in organizing and litigating against vicious voter suppression policies and activities which harm voters of color.
- Promoting positive federal, state and local voting rights policies.
- Operating Command Centers to assist with Election Protection to protect voting rights
- Defending the Freedom to Learn Black History & LGBTQIA Rights by Fighting book banning by distributing thousands of great banned books to children and adults nationwide.
- Promoting Women’s Reproductive Rights
- Sponsoring our weekly Igniting Change Radio Show to educate about national and local issues involving voting rights, criminal justice, women rights, health, economic & environmental justice.